Friday, May 22, 2009

What’s with 2009 sucking balls?

Unless you’ve had your head in the sand for the past 5 months, you’ve probably noticed that 2009 has sucked some big, fat, hairy dick. We’re in a recession, we have a democrat for President, spending has gotten out of control and every single movie that has come to the box office has blown.

I’ve you’ve read other posts, I’ve actually gone on to describe some of these colossal pieces of failure in detail, so I’m not going to rehash that yet again. But I will go onto say that everything about this year is lame. Starting with the year. It’s an odd number. Odd numbers are gay. You know what else is gay? Barrack Obama. Watchmen was also FAIL.

3 comments:

  1. 2009 has just recently turned to fan-FREAKING-tastic for someone I know um me... Happy Face!

    ReplyDelete